Current job openings
Check exciting opportunities available for you to work for ikuTeam.
Why should you apply?
- Be part of an early-stage startup that is growing sustainably and already is an Atlassian Silver Partner;
- Opportunity to grow your career as the company grows and moves to the next stages;
- Build a product that is used from all around the world by companies like Universal Studios, NASA, Huawei, T-Mobile, Siemens, GALP and many more;
- Work closely with Atlassians and the global Atlassian Developer Community;
- Attend events with thousands of developers from all over the world, when they come back.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Contributing code and technical expertise as part of the software development team;
- Lead and mentor the team while working directly with the CTO;
- Design new features from proof of concept to production release;
- Defining and ensuring that secure coding practices are implemented in all aspects of the codebase;
- Perform code reviews. Be willing to propose and drive improvements to the software proactively.
You should rock at:
- AWS services (AWS Lambda, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, etc.);
- REST protocol;
- HTML, CSS3 and SASS (required);
- Taking into care all the steps your code goes through, from your machine until going into production;
- Communicating and collaborating as part of a small development team;
- Advocating good user experience and well-conceived application architecture.
It would be awesome if you:
- Use code quality tools like linters;
- Have experience with both SQL and NoSQL data stores;
- Have experience with CI/CD;
- Are familiar with concepts like Git, Scrum, and Kanban.
- Competitive salary and perks;
- No strict schedule. You commit with features and customers, not hours;
- Opportunity to have a massive impact on the company;
- Work in a Porto City Centre office.
If you are interested in building high-quality software in an exciting and fast-growing tech company, offering real career progression, apply now.