Effective on 2018-05-25
You own your data, and we're committed to protecting your privacy.
Thanks for using ikuTeam apps! This privacy statement describes how ikuTeam collects and uses the personal information you provide. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
ikuTeam makes GDPR a priority and has devoted significant and strategic resources toward our efforts to comply.
We do not request, collect, or access your location information.
Collection and Use
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number;
- Usage activity about how you interact with us such as purchase history, what content you viewed, and which areas of our site you visited;
- Device information;
- The web page you visited before coming to our sites.
As is true of most Web sites, we may or may not (depending on pages and active analytics) automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system. You can request to know what information we have about you and request to delete it at any time by the new GDPR.
Choice of Opt-In and Opt-Out
When you sign up for an ikuTeam product you agree to opt-in of receiving our newsletter or marketing emails from us according to the new GDPR. You may opt-out AT ANY TIME of receiving our newsletter or marketing emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each newsletter or marketing email or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use this information to:
- Fulfill your order;
- Send product updates or warranty information;
- Send you push notifications when you are using our app. If you do not want these notifications, you can manage your preference either through your device or app settings depending on your device type. You can also contact us at email@example.com;
- Send you a newsletter;
- Send you marketing communications;
- Conduct research and analysis.
Sharing Your Information
We share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose your personal information:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- If ikuTeam is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information;
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so;
- Other users. Our Services display information like your name and email address to other users in places like your user profile and sharing notifications. Certain features let you make additional information available to other users.
We may share information as discussed before, but we won’t sell it to advertisers or other third-parties.
Tracking and Ads
We or a third party contracted by us may use technologies such as cookies, Web beacons, or scripts to gather information about how you and others interact with our Web site and Web Apps. For example, we will know how many users access a specific areas or features within our site and which links or ads they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our site is used, improve our marketing efforts, and provide content and features that are of interest to you.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Nevertheless, we have a team dedicated to keeping your information secure and testing for vulnerabilities.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we may notify you by email (sent to the email address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
If we are involved in a reorganization, merger, acquisition or sale of our assets, your information may be transferred as part of that deal. We may notify you (for example, via a message to the email address associated with your account) of any such deal and outline your choices in that event.
Have questions or concerns about ikuTeam, our Services and privacy? You can contact us about this privacy statement by writing or email us at the address below:
Rua de Goncalo Cristovao 185